Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Buddy Pass My Ass and Other Almosts


Happily ever after remains on hold while simply existing is more active than ever. I'm a master of patience and novice to fairytales. I would quickly bet all of my Monopoly dollars on the success of us but that doesn't pay the bills. I've never been fond of games. I'm more responsible these days. Can't really afford to put all my hand-painted eggs in one designer basket. Especially since I don't like eggs and Chanel doesn't have an Easter collection. I call myself a starving artist as I survive off a simple diet of your well-intended maybes and half-ass promises. Can't put that between 2 slices of bread. I'm drained from hoping, tired of wishing and completely spent on waiting for you to find a cure for your guarentees of tomorrow. Tomorrow might not come and the way things are going, neither will I.

(To Be Continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment