Thursday, July 22, 2010

FOR THE LOVE OF CUPCAKES

Days have passed and I still can't find the right word. I guess the great minds at Webster haven't had the honor of meeting you. I've since turned towards the all-knowing Thesaurus which for the very first time, led me astray. Today i will continue to search for a word that means, "much more than amazing." I put my all into this mission, scanning the pages of random resources to no avail. I can't help but question why you don't come custom a with a label of beautiful descriptive words that even I can't pronounce.
You make me stutter.
The good In you could feed a nation. I question what planet you came from and pray it has established a strict no return policy. If only you came in a shade of paint; a Visually appetizing all things wonderful theme covered in Extra brown glossy coated goodness. Sleepless nights would be cured, I'm sure. But I'm no Artist. Monet should be jealous and I should thank your parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment