Sunday, May 9, 2010

Simply Beautiful (The Remix)




He's like Christmas Eve
He's Ali in a fight

He's what i need in the morning

and what i gotta have at night

He's that lost hip hop

He's my rhythm and blues

He's that funky jazz music

He's my favorite pair of shoes

He's my rainy day



He's my summer's night

He's that one missing note on the song I'm tryna write

He's my cup of tea you're that perfect spice

Like being forehead kissed in the middle of the night

He's my shining star you're on my birthday list
He's my love it when I got it and my favorite thing to miss

and even far away you're like a Cabernet

He's like brown sugar soul you're like Billie Holiday

He's my one last cry you're my wet when its dry

He's like Mary J. & Meth you're all i need to get by

He's my midday thought my unforgettable dream

He's that that all-star player on my winning team

He's my inspiration to create a nation

He's like hearing my own voice on the radio station

He's my new favorite thing

He's  on my Christmas list you're wrapped up just right you're like a birthday gift

He's like everything I've wanted and like nothing I've ever had

He's like a smile from my mama and a hug from my dad

He's the answer to my question you're the truth without a doubt

He's that tall glass of water in the middle of a drought

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD (you're like hearing it twice)

He's like shopping all day then getting it ALL at half price

then charging it all and never having to pay

He's like everything is right on a can't go wrong day

1 comment: