Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Something! Day 1

I ended last year with many questions of which, only a third have been answered and those answers didn't really make me happy which led to more questions. So now, I have double the questions I started with and absolutely no one to answer them since I deleted every single number of every single EX that I ever leaned on when I found myself with the misfortune of going to dinner alone. All deleted. Oh I wish Carrie Bradshaw was here. She seemed to know everything but nothing at all. At least she had great shoes. I love shoes. I would kill for this one pair of...Damn, I'm distracted again. (PAUSE) Ok, why am I here? Must focus. So, I've decided, after spending the past 7 or so years of my adult life with completely questionable characters and continuing to making excuses as to how they could be perfect if...blah blah blah-I've decided to make a change. Hell, its a new year! Besides, my ME is just not working. So, 2010-the year of NO menchildren, beautiful nightmares, players, show-boats, assclowns, jokesters or complete narcissistic pretty boys that make me sing clumsy coffee house songs and eventually motivate me to write bitter poetry. I'm done. From this point on, almost doesn't count. I am officially a stiletto wearing dateless renegade. I'm embracing my single and utilizing my ability to shout, "Hell No!" I'm not bitter by any means, I'm just done with the buttery bullshit. Day 1. No exceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment